GLOCK GEN 5 : PG-26G4
Grip Extension For GLOCK Gen 4&5 model 26/27/33/39
These units replace the magazine base plate and retain all other factory components. They do not alter the capacity of the magazine. These units will add 1" additional length resulting in better control and comfort.
**If you need this extension installed on a factory specific magazine check out the PARTS+MAG section for current availability.
- These units increase the grip length of the Sub Compact Glock AutoPistols with out increasing their capacity.
- These units blend with the contours and fourth generation texture of the handgun giving a factory appearance.
- They are made from High Impact Polymer and withstand drop tests at temperatures from -20 F to 250 F.
- They form the next logical finger positioning feature to provide control and comfort without sacrificing conceal ability.
- Provides magazine identification via Mag-Track for those that rotate magazine usage.
DISCLAIMER: 'GLOCK' is a federally registered trademark of
GLOCK, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by GLOCK, Inc. and
GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. Neither Pearce Grip, Inc. nor this site are affiliated
in any manner. This product is not manufactured, authorized, endorsed,
or warranted by GLOCK. GLOCK does not warrant or represent that this
product is compatible with GLOCK pistols.