GLOCK : PG-FML
Grip Enhancment For GLOCK compact and full size
Grip Enhancers replace the magazine base plate and retain all other factory components. They do not alter the capacity of the magazine and provide better comfort by filling the semi-circular cut-out in the lower front area of the grip body. This component adds approximately 1/4 inch of gripping surface. This product will not fit a Non Full Metal Magazine. For generation 2 and 3 frames with front cutout.
- These units blend with the contours and texture of the handgun giving a factory appearance.
- They are made from High Impact Polymer and withstand drop tests at temperatures from -20 F to 350 F.
- They provide comfort without increasing the length of the grip over stock dimensions.
- They provide an easier means of manually extracting the magazines.
- Provides magazine identification via Mag-Track for those that rotate magazine usage.
DISCLAIMER: “GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of
GLOCK, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by GLOCK, Inc. and
GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. Neither Pearce Grip, Inc. nor this site are affiliated
in any manner. This product is not manufactured, authorized, endorsed,
or warranted by GLOCK. GLOCK does not warrant or represent that this
product is compatible with GLOCK pistols.